Excel Consultant’s talented advisers, instructors, and programmers can’t wait to help you with your next IT project. From disentangling your databases to setting up new software systems, we can solve your technological troubles so your business can function better. Once we learn more about your particular needs, we’ll come up with a customized plan of attack to address them as swiftly and successfully as possible. If you approve our proposal, we’ll be ready to start as soon as we receive your payment. We require a retainer fee for all projects. Below, we explain our policies in greater detail so you understand what to expect and how to submit payment. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us at 877.392.3539 or send a message through our contact page.
With fixed-bid projects, you’ll have a clear estimate of your projected costs before we begin work. Your retainer fee will depend on the scope and size (and therefore price) of your task. For assignments under $5,000, 100 percent of your payment will be due prior to the beginning of your project. If your project estimate is over $5,000, your retainer fees will break down as follows:
- We will start work once you have paid 50 percent of the fee
- An additional 25 percent will be due at the time of delivery of the application, training, or other services
- The final balance of 25 percent will be due five business days after delivery, giving you time to test out your new system
We will continue to support the files provided, make any necessary adjustments, and guarantee our work even after 100 percent of the balance has been paid.
We price some projects on an hourly basis, since the time involved may be variable and dependent on external factors. In these cases, our retainer policy varies based on the type of work Excel Consultant is providing. Our fees are as follows:
- For programming projects, you will need to pay a partial retainer fee before we begin work. The exact percentage and amount required varies based on the size of the project. Once you pay this initial fee, you will make incremental payments as the project continues. We will determine the specifics of your payment plan before starting your project.
- We also perform debugging services. If your device, network, or system isn’t operating properly, our experts can diagnose the issue and remedy it. For debugging, you will need to pay 100 percent of our retainer fee at the beginning of your project, which varies according to the size of your project. From this point forward, you will make incremental payments until we complete the assignment. If there is an unused balance at the end of your project, we will refund it to you at that time.
- Our instructors also provide training for individuals and businesses. For remote sessions conducted via GoToWebinar, you will need to pay 100 percent of our retainer fee before the training begins. We will refund any unused fees to you when the project is complete. We also offer onsite training at your location, a space near you, or in our Irvine, CA office. You will need to pay 100 percent of your retainer fee, as well as estimated and actual travel expenses, if applicable. We will true-up these costs once they have been incurred to verify that they match.
We offer a variety of payment options to make this process as convenient as possible for our clients. You can pay your fees by:
- Using the Intuit Payment Network. This is our preferred option because it is extremely efficient and secure. Your payment will go through immediately, so you won’t be waiting for your check to arrive, and there is no need to share your private, confidential credit card information with us. The Intuit Payment network is also simple and easy to use—you can learn more about it here.
- Making an ACH (Automated Clearing House) debit or credit payment through your bank.
- Using your PayPal account through the form on our primary corporate site.
- Charging your costs to your Visa or MasterCard.
- Writing and mailing a company check.
Submit Your Retainer and Start Your Project Today
Paying your retainer is the first step toward optimizing your company’s operations. To submit your fee, find out more about our retainer policy, or schedule a consultation, contact us today.
Call us now and get started today 877-392-3539