♦ Live, One-On-One and Face-To-Face Microsoft Excel Training. One Student, One Instructor. 5-Stars!
♦ Work Face-To-Face with Two Legendary 1st Generation Microsoft Certified, Microsoft Excel MVP’s. The True Microsoft Excel Subject Matter Experts. Approximately 130 Microsoft Excel MVP’s in the world.
♦ The BEST way to learn Microsoft Excel. Just you and the trainer going over what you need to learn.
Our industry leading Microsoft Excel training is either Onsite (Face-To-Face), or Remotely (One-On-One), based on your location and your budget. Want us onsite, not a problem, we will be more than happy to come onsite, to meet you, your team, and to see your operations and other areas where we can potentially assist you. Two great options, both being the best way to learn Microsoft Excel.
Our Legendary Microsoft Excel MVP’s are the instructors for our live, face-to-face, one-on-one Microsoft Excel Training sessions, conducted out of New York, Texas, or California.
Remote, One-On-One Microsoft Excel Training is the best way to learn Microsoft Excel for a number of reasons:
- You work One-On-One with a Microsoft Certified Microsoft Excel MVP.
- It is just you and the instructor, so you get 100% of the instructors attention.
- The Excel training agenda is 100% based on your needs and interests.
- We go at your pace, we will stick to the topic until you are ready to tackle the next one.
- You can change the training agenda on the call, on the fly, to your changing interests and needs.
- We can record the session and we will provide a copy, free of charge.
- Our Microsoft Excel Trainers and Programmers are Microsoft Excel Certified, Microsoft Excel MVP’s. The best of the best, the true Excel subject matter experts.
Our Live, Face-To-Face, One-On-One Microsoft Excel Training is offered locally and onsite in New York, Texas and California. Onsite at your location or remotely across the globe, you choose what fits your needs and your budget. Developed for Business, Colleges, Government, Non-Profits as well as Individuals. Simply the BEST WAY TO LEARN EXCEL. PERIOD.
So powerful, yet so Simple; It is you and the Microsoft Excel Trainer, that is it. A computer, an Excel file and personalized one-on-one Microsoft Excel training session with a legendary Microsoft Excel MVP. An expert in Excel, a seasoned data visualization expert. There is literally no better nor faster way to learn MS Excel.
You can ask anything you want to ask, we can work on anything you need to learn. We will go at your pace. We can adjust the training on the fly. You are guaranteed to learn Microsoft Excel.
We will not move on to the next topic until you are ready to move forward. We can see if you are getting the topics we are teaching you. We can adjust the agenda on the fly, as we observe you in the learning process. And in many cases we can provide you with a free video of the training, if we recorded it. No charge. Great for reviews of the materials taught.
There is literally no better, nor faster, nor more affordable way to learn Microsoft Excel. Add a Legendary Microsoft Excel MVP and you see how golden this offer really is.
The Legendary Microsoft Excel MVP is the game changer here. He is literally internationally known as the Microsoft Excel subject matter expert. Working with an Excel MVP is the best way to go when it comes to both Excel programming and Excel training. But good chances working with one outside our organization. There are in any year roughly 130 Microsoft Excel MVP’s in the world. Some such as Bob have been a Microsoft Excel MVP since the first class back in what, 1995. Others just as Jacob have been an MVP for 5-10 years. Work with the Excel subject matter experts and see the Excel and Access, LLC difference. We bring you the best trainers and the best programmers in all of the Microsoft applications, not just Excel.
Microsoft Certifies the Microsoft Excel MVP’s annually, some new ones come on, some older ones fall off, all for a very good reason; they know Excel and they support both Microsoft and the Excel community as the Microsoft Excel subject matter experts. That is one reason you will see them on many of the top forums, like ours, VBAExpress.com. How good are they? Several of our Microsoft Excel MVP’s have worked on our Excel and Power BI projects with Microsoft, and one of our Excel MVP’s was hired by Microsoft to work on their Excel Team in Seattle. A very small group of very sharp individuals. Why work with anyone else?
Smarter Microsoft One-On-One, Face-To-Face Training Solutions
Live, Face-To-Face, One-On-One, Microsoft Excel Training, Our Clients:
- Big Businesses (Microsoft, GE, PepsiCo)
- College Sector (USC, UCI, Harvard)
- Government Sector (US Navy, DMV, City of Long Beach)
- Non-Profits Sector (YMCA, Queen Mary)
- Small Businesses, Individuals
Microsoft Excel One-On-One Training Industries & Departments:
What Sets Us Above the Competition:
- We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and have been since 1994.
- Our Senior Microsoft Excel Trainers are Microsoft Certified Microsoft, as Microsoft Excel MVP’s.
- Our Microsoft Excel Trainers are the Microsoft Excel Subject Matter Experts.
- We have been doing this since 1994, decades more than our competition, many whom who have less than 3-5 years Excel programming experience.(That is not an expert; that is a beginner in our book).
- We guarantee our work. We support our clients, and we stand behind our work.
- The Microsoft Corporation has hired us several times now. If Microsoft hires us for Excel help, well then perhaps we are also the best choice for you. We are the Microsoft Excel experts.
Call us now and get started today 877-392-3539